To modify an existing account, you first need to access the Manage Accounts menu (see above).
- In the Manage Accounts menu, click on the email account you would like to update.
- On the account settings screen, be sure that the password is set correctly, and then click on Change mailbox sync settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Sync Settings page and click on Advanced mailbox settings. You should now see the server settings.
- Incoming email server: mail.example.com (replace example.com with your domain)
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server: mail.example.com (replace example.com with your domain)
- Outgoing server requires authentication: must be checked
- Use the same user name and password for sending mail: must be checked
- Require SSL for incoming email: must be checked
- Require SSL for outgoing email: must be checked
- Click done once all fields are updated.
Note You may notice that the port numbers in the server fields (Ex. mail.example.com:993:0). If you see this, you can add the correct port numbers to the end of the server names. This should not be necessary, but if you are having issues with the account, give it a try.
- POP: mail.example.com:995:0
- IMAP: mail.example.com:993:0
- SMTP: mail.example.com:465:0