Updating your domain contact information
To ensure your domain information is current and up to date, you can check and update it in the your Deluxe Hosting client area.
If you do not know how to access your client area, you can find out here.
- Once you are logged into your client area, you can either click on your Domains section in the center of your home page, or click on Domains in the menu bar and select My Domains from the menu.
- Now, click on the domain you wish to check or update (click anywhere on the bar, except the domain name, this will take you to the website).
- Click on Contact Information from the left-hand Manage menu.
- You should now see three sets of contact information
- Registrant Contact – Required and must be up to date
- Admin Contact – Optional
- Tech Contact – Optional, can be set to your domain registrar
- For each set of contacts, you will have the option to Use existing account contact, which will gather the information from your client area contact information, or you can enter your own, custom information.
- Once you have your contacts all up to date, do not forget to scroll down to bottom and select Save Changes.
This process can take up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate worldwide.