To access your Email Accounts, you will first need to log into your cPanel. You can find a guide on how to access your cPanel here.
Once you are logged into your cPanel, scroll down the the Email Accounts app and click it.
Once the app loads, you will see a the mail email account management section, with a summary of all of your email accounts. In the upper right-hand side, you will see how many mailboxes you have available, as well as how many are currently in use. The number of account available depends on your hosting plan.
Search and Filters
At the top of the email list, you will see a search box that up can use to find the email address you would like to manage. There is also a filter option below it.
Options Menu Bar
Under the filter options, you will see the email management section. At the top of the list, there are a few options available:
- Check box
- clicking this will select all of the email addresses for bulk options
- delete all selected emails (check box is checked)
- not reversible, so use with caution
- + Create
- create a new email address
- check out this guide for instructions on creating accounts
- Gear Icon
- here you can change how many mailboxes are shown per page
Next, in the main part of the Email Accounts app, you will see all of your current email accounts. Every email will have the following information fields.
- Check box
- check this to select this mailbox for using bulk options
- Account @ Domain
- the email address
- there is an arrow to the left of the email address,
- clicking on it will show you what restrictions are on the account
- there is also a Delete button to delete the account
- this will show what restrictions are on the account, if any
- if you click on the link, it will take you to the management page where you can set or edit the restrictions
- Storage: Used / Allotted / %
- your current storage usage for this mailbox
- top row is usage, total allotment, and the percentage used
- bottom row is a visual gauge representation of the disk usage
On the right hand side of each domain, you will also see three buttons:
We will discus these options below. Click on the link to jump to that section.